Commercial Services: Drains
Roto-Rooter has been providing quality commercial drain services for more than 75 years. Our experts can solve all types of commercial, industrial and municipal sewer and drain problems. No problem is too big or too small for the commercial drain experts at Roto-Rooter.
Emergency service is our specialty! We’ll get there fast—24 hours a day, 365 days a year—to solve any problem with the drains in your building so that your business is back to normal as quickly as possible.
Commercial Drain Services
Most commercial sewer drain problems are the result of a buildup of grease and food particles. Foreign objects such as straws, paper towels, mop strings, utensils, toys and feminine hygiene products can also cause blockages in a sink drain, floor drain, toilet or sewer pipe.
Roto-Rooter experts offer complete commercial drain services:
- Sink and toilet drains
- Shower drains and floor drains
- Sewer drain cleaning and high pressure water jetting
- Video camera line inspections
- Sewer drain pipe repair and replacement
- Storm drain cleaning and repair
- Catch basin and lateral line cleaning
- Lift station cleaning and repairs
- Customized maintenance programs
- Drain cleaning products and automated systems
*All services may not be available at all locations
Commercial Drains & Sewer Line Repairs
Roto-Rooter does more than just clear your drains. Roto-Rooter has the commercial plumbing expertise and special equipment needed for drain and sewer line repair and replacement. Our drain line repair and sewer line replacement services will correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes
- Corroded pipes
- Leaking joints
- Bellied pipes
- Roots in sewer pipes
- Off-grade pipes
In addition to traditional repair and replacement methods for minor and major projects, we utilize the latest technology for trenchless sewer line replacement. We can diagnose and propose alternative solutions that address both your business operation and your budget concerns.
Sewer line repairs are typically performed using the “open cut” or “trench” method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
Trenchless sewer line repairs cause less damage than traditional sewer line repair techniques since only small access holes are usually necessary to complete the repair. Trenchless methods allow for minimal damage parking lots, sidewalks and landscaping.
- Pipe Bursting – Using your broken sewer pipe as a guide, our hydraulic pipe bursting machine pulls full-sized replacement pipe through the old path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time.
- Pipe Relining – Relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe” to restore 100% function and flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth and tough new inner wall.
*All services not available from all locations.